Thursday, May 18, 2017

Violet in time

Hi everyone!!

Today I share with you a layout... Violet in time ! When I saw for the first time the Doughters Cardstock by The Robin's Nest I thought that the best way to use it would be cut it in the four smallest squares and playing with 3D effects and overlaps
But I didn't want to use only square elements. I decided to include also some round subjects. And the 
Clock 12"x12" CanvasStock was perfect!!



Here you can see some closer pictures:
Here is the rectangle frame.. I diecut a large chipboard and the Plum Purple Glitter Chipboard too, so I got a very thick  frame




Here you can see the oval frame, the mini dew and a stencil about block made with trasparent gloss paste.



And here are some nice flowers.. And mini dew everywhere!!!


Supplies list:

Till next peoject
Elisa


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...