Friday, March 17, 2017

Snow on the ground and still falling.... Welcome Spring? YES!!!

With snow on the ground and it's still falling.... Welcome Spring? I say YES!!!
Hi! Lavender here and I wanted to share this card with you....
I LOVE the colors in this paper!!! It is soooo springy!!!


Added a doily and sentiment (from my stash).


Added a silk ribbon tie (from my stash) and a yellow
butterfly from Butterflies Dew Drops


 I used a die cut flower and added Mini Dew Drops to the flower
and in other spots on the card to add some interest...


I attached the flower to a paper spring to add
some movement to the card....
Of course all of this was done with The Best Glue Ever


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!



5 comments:

Charity said...

Love the flowers and Dew Drops!

marie-christine denis said...

So lovely and spring! love this!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your card! Great job!

Tracy F. said...

Beautiful spring card!

Bev Code said...

fabulous fun spring card..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...