Tuesday, March 14, 2017

How to make a quick and easy Easter treat bag.

With Easter fast approaching and the shops filled with Chocolate treats I thought it would be fun to show you how to make a quick and easy Easter treat bag.





I will be using the following products


Bunny Cardstock from Robins Nest Scrap
Best glue ever from Scraperfect
Pink ribbon
Cello bag
Mini eggs
foam pads
strong double sided tape



I start by cutting a piece of card measuring 5"x10" I then score it at 4", 5" and 9". 
In the 4" area I die cut a circle aperture.


I place some mini eggs in to a 5" Cello bag and seal it.


Next I punched 2 holes into the flap of the treat bag and threaded some ribbon through to create a handle. I chose to have the Bunnies on the outside as they are so cute.


I applied some super strong tape to the inside of the treat bag as this will keep the bag of eggs in place.


I insert the eggs and seal up the bag. It look yummy already but we need a little more decoration


I die cut a tag from the same cardstock we create the bag from and cut out one of the bunny's and one bunny head, I also made a bow from pink ribbon


I layered the bunny's head on to the body using a foam pad and then glued the bunny and ribbon on to the tag with the best glue ever.


I then stuck them i place with foam pads for added dimension


Here it is all finished and waiting for a lucky boy or girl to receive it, that's if I can resist it myself.


Thank you for stopping by today, you can find more from me at www.terrikoszler.blogspot.com

7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So cute Terri! I love it!!

Penny said...

This turned out amazing!

Colleen said...

Very cute.

Michelle Wells said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Tracy F. said...

This is super cute!

marie-christine denis said...

Cute project, would like to eat some eggs!!!

Bev Code said...

super cute Easter treats holder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...